Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s degree or 4 years degree Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Bachelor Degree (Computer Science/IT/TN or related subjects) from an HEC recognized university.
At least 5 years post qualification experience with mandatory experience in fulltime:
- Software Architecture
- Quality Assurance and Approaches
- DevOps in managing enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on post-qualification experience in software development leading position with live projects, including in C#.Net, PHP, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Oracle 9i, 10G, 11 G, with a reputed IT organization or in a Public Sector Organization in BPS-17 or above.
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle and Software Engineering best practices is essential.
- Candidates having Project Management Certification or higher qualifications along with an IT background would have an advantage.